Los Angeles Office: 800-217-0042
8335 Sunset Blvd, Suite 201 West Hollywood, California 90069
Century City Office: 310-922-9728
1875 Century Park East,Suite 600, Los Angeles, CA 90067

I am in love. I want to bring my Fiance / Fiancee to the United States. Can I?

Yes, you can. There is a procedure whereby the petitioner (the US citizen individual) petitions for the foreign-born Fiance / Fiancee to come to the United States.

After the Fiance / Fiancee is issued a visa, he or she can come to the United States. However, he or she must marry the petitioner within 90 days after entry to the United States otherwise the visa is dead.

Translate »