Los Angeles Office: 800-217-0042
8335 Sunset Blvd, Suite 201 West Hollywood, California 90069
Century City Office: 310-922-9728
1875 Century Park East,Suite 600, Los Angeles, CA 90067

How Long Can I Stay In The U.S. As A Student?

You are allowed to stay in the United States for as long as you are enrolled as a full-time student in an educational program and making normal progress toward completing your course of study.

If approved, you also will be allowed to stay in the country up to twelve additional months beyond the completion of your studies to pursue practical training.

At the end of your studies or practical training, you will be given sixty days to prepare to leave the country.

Translate »