Los Angeles Office: 800-217-0042
8335 Sunset Blvd, Suite 201 West Hollywood, California 90069
Century City Office: 310-922-9728
1875 Century Park East,Suite 600, Los Angeles, CA 90067

How Do I Apply For Immigrant Status Based On Employment?

An immigrant is a foreign national who is authorized to live and work permanently in the United States. You must go through a multi-step process to become an immigrant based on employment:

The United States Citizenship and Immigration Service (USICS) must approve an immigrant petition (application) that was filed for you, usually by an employer.

In most employment, a U.S. employer must complete a labor certification request (ETA 750) for you from the Department of Labor’s Employment and Training Administration.

The State Department must give you an immigrant visa number, even if you are already in the United States.

If you are already in the United States, you must apply to adjust to permanent resident status when a visa number becomes available.

Translate »