Los Angeles Office: 800-217-0042
8335 Sunset Blvd, Suite 201 West Hollywood, California 90069
Century City Office: 310-922-9728
1875 Century Park East,Suite 600, Los Angeles, CA 90067

How Can I Enter The US?

You can enter the US through over 300 Ports-of-Entry (POE). A POE is any station: land, air or water, through which a person can enter the US.

Immigration officials inspect all persons entering the US at a port-of-entry. At the port of entry, an official must authorize the visitor’s admission to the U.S.

At that time Form I-94, Record of Arrival/Departure, which notes the length of stay permitted, is stamped.

Those visitors who wish to stay beyond the time indicated on Form I-94 must contact the USCIS to request Form I-539, Application to Extend Status.

The decision to grant or deny a request for extension of stay is made solely by the USCIS.

Translate »