Business Law & Business Immigration
Business Immigration Law encompasses all areas of law that can impact the manner in which a business operates. As a immigration attorneys we have to deal with business law as well, that’s why we are able to assist new businesses in getting off the ground as well as established businesses that have run into challenges, and help obtain entrepreneurs different kind of visas through business investments.
Whether you are needing advice in deciding what type of business entity to form or you are an established business facing legal challenges, we are able to assist you. We have experience in helping business owners handle legal questions relating to contract law, commercial transactions, sales and acquisitions of property, employment disputes, and many other challenges unique to the business environment.
After consulting with our clients, we work with them to develop a plan to help resolve their legal challenges and create a plan for obtaining visas through right investments. This means to understand our client’s needs and structure the right business entity for them. Also, if necessary we are experienced in taking matters to court to protect our business clients’ rights and interests.
What a California Business Immigration Law Attorneys Can Do for You
As a business immigration law attorneys, our goal is simple: Resolve your business’s legal dispute as quickly as possible so you and your business can continue operations with as minimal of a disruption as possible, and get you your US visa through right investment. Some of the ways we can help you include:
- Business formation and start-up, including choosing an appropriate business entity for your new venture, registering your business with the California Secretary of State, and drafting articles of incorporation and corporate by-laws.
- Contract services, including contract review, contract negotiations, drafting of contracts, and assistance before and after a breach of a contract has occurred.
- Buy-sell agreements and other methods of protecting your business’ assets and operations in the event of the death or divorce of an owner or partner.
- Mergers and acquisitions: Business transactions of all kinds require a high grade of legal understanding. Let us work closely with you, whether you are buying, selling, or merging a business.
- General consulting: The world’s best business owner can be surprised by small complications that turn into big problems. Our Los Angeles business law attorneys provide consulting and counseling services so you can overcome challenges, pursue growth, and minimize your risks.
- Dissolution: When it is time for you to close a business, or to leave the company, the hurdles can be many and varied. We will consult with you to find the right path to the end while protecting your best interests throughout the process.
The legal issues facing California businesses in the twenty-first century are vast and complex. Because of experience and knowledge in business and immigration law, we are able to assist you in quickly and accurately diagnosing your legal needs and then providing effective and efficient legal services to address those needs.
Attorneys at the office of Marcin Podskarbi are here to give you professional help and business advice on what sort of businesses to start in the US, and also help you with the official establishment of business and the handling of all documentation related to it.