Business Visa To USA & Business Immigration
Business Immigration Law encompasses all areas of law that can impact the manner in which a business operates. As a immigration attorneys we have to deal with business law as well, that’s why we are able to assist new businesses in getting off the ground as well as established businesses that have run into challenges, and help obtain entrepreneurs different kind of visas through business investments.
Whether you are needing advice in deciding what type of business entity to form or you are an established business facing legal challenges, we are able to assist you. We have experience in helping business owners handle legal questions relating to contract law, commercial transactions, sales and acquisitions of property, employment disputes, and many other challenges unique to the business environment.
After consulting with our clients, we work with them to develop a plan to help resolve their legal challenges and create a plan for obtaining visas through right investments. This means to understand our client’s needs and structure the right business entity for them. Also, if necessary we are experienced in taking matters to court to protect our business clients’ rights and interests.
What a California Business Immigration Law Attorneys Can Do for You
As a business immigration law attorneys, our goal is simple: Resolve your business’s legal dispute as quickly as possible so you and your business can continue operations with as minimal of a disruption as possible, and get you your US visa through right investment. Some of the ways we can help you include:
- Business formation and start-up, including choosing an appropriate business entity for your new venture, registering your business with the California Secretary of State, and drafting articles of incorporation and corporate by-laws.
- Contract services, including contract review, contract negotiations, drafting of contracts, and assistance before and after a breach of a contract has occurred.
- Buy-sell agreements and other methods of protecting your business’ assets and operations in the event of the death or divorce of an owner or partner.
- E-2 Visa, the investment from foreign countries is one of the most important contributors to the success of US economy. We will guide you through the process of forming right entity and invest in the right business. The E-2 Investor Visa allows foreign investors to come to the United States based on investment in a U.S business.
- EB-5 Visa applicants are typically required to make either a $500,000 or $1 million capital investment amount into a U.S. commercial enterprise. The investment can take the form of cash, inventory, equipment, secured indebtedness, tangible property, or cash equivalents and is valuated based on U.S. dollar fair-market value.
The legal issues facing California businesses in the twenty-first century are vast and complex. Because of experience and knowledge in business and immigration law, we are able to assist you in quickly and accurately diagnosing your legal needs and then providing effective and efficient legal services to address those needs.
You may need to obtain a business visa to usa of all sorts of types when it comes to visiting the US for business reasons. However each business visa has different conditions. If you want to obtain such a business visa which enables you to either stay or travel freely from and to the US. Attorney MP is more than happy to give you professional help and business advice on what sort of businesses to start in the US. And furthermore, Attorney MP can also help you with the official establishment of business and the handling of all documentation related to business immigration USA.