Los Angeles Office: 800-217-0042
8335 Sunset Blvd, Suite 359 West Hollywood, CA 90069 

                                           Poland Office:+48 501 305 983  Przeskok 2, 8th Floor, 00-032 Warsaw

How to Become a United States Citizen

If you are interested in becoming an American citizen, there are a few steps you need to take in order to be eligible for citizenship. In order to be eligible to become an American citizen you must be eighteen years or older, not have a criminal record, and be able to write, speak, and read English. You also have to have a permanent green card that you have had for five years. Or, if you are married to an American citizen, you must have a permanent green card for at least three years before being eligible to file to become an American citizen.

If you meet those requirements you must then participate in a ten step naturalization procedure. Some of these steps include preparing an application for naturalization form (N-400) and gathering paperwork and fees. You may need to get a biometrics test. If this is the case you will be notified when and where to go. After all of these steps are completed you will have an interview to determine whether you will be granted citizenship.

You citizenship can be granted, continued, or denied. If it is continued you may have failed the civics or English test the first time or your paperwork may not be in order. You must retake the test and provide correct paperwork. Your citizenship will be denied if you show you are not worthy of citizenship in your naturalization papers.

These are the basic steps you will need to perform to become an American citizen. If you meet the steps you should be granted citizenship. You will then participate in a naturalization ceremony and take an Oath of Allegiance to the US. Once you have taken the oath you will be considered an American citizen.

Stop by, go online, or call the Law Offices of Marcin Padskarbi today to start the steps to become an American citizen.

Investing in the United States

If you are looking to invest in a company in the United States the law offices of Marcin Podskarbi can help you obtain an E-2 visa. Marcin Podskarbi is a E-2 visa lawyer in Los Angeles. You will need an investor visa attorney to help guide you through obtaining your E-2 visa. The E-2 visa allows foreign investors to come to the United States based on an investment in a United States business. We can help you determine where you would like to invest and how much you should invest in your new business.

If you are thinking about investing in a company in California you should consider an E-2 visa in Los Angeles. Los Angeles is a growing community with good investment potential. When you do invest in your business you should get a good E-2 visa attorney like Marcin Podskarbi. He and his law firm will help you with your business visa needs. They have all the information to help you through the bureaucratic red tape that so often confounds people when they are trying to start a business.

The attorneys at the law offices of Marcin Podskarbi are here to make sure you make a sound investment and have all of your paperwork in order. Marcin Podskarbi is an investment visa attorney who will help you receive your E-2 visa. He and his attorneys strive to help the people in Los Angeles and the surrounding areas create businesses and investments to help make this country great. Invest in the United States and have one of the best investment visa attorneys help guide you through your business needs.