Los Angeles Office: 800-217-0042
8335 Sunset Blvd, Suite 201 West Hollywood, California 90069

How Do I Become A Naturalized U.S. Citizen?

If you are not a US citizen by birth or did not acquire citizenship automatically after birth, you may still be eligible to become a citizen through the normal naturalization process.

If you are are 18 years and older, you use the ” Application for Naturalization” (Form N-400) to become naturalized.

If you acquired citizenship from parent(s) while under 18 years of age use the “Application for a Certificate of Citizenship” (Form N-600) to document your naturalization.

If you are an adopted child who acquired citizenship from your parent(s) use the “Application for a Certificate of Citizenship on Behalf of an Adopted Child” (Form N-643) to document your naturalization.

Translate »